Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weigh-In #??

While I HAVE been keeping track of what I eat, how much water I drink and the exercising I do, I have NOT been keeping track of weeks or weigh-in numbers. So, today was weigh in # who knows. But...who cares, cause the outcome is GREAT! I started back in April weighing in at 152. Then I did the Master Cleanse, but gained most of that 9 pounds back. I started this particular weight loss journey - the sustainable, habit changing, healthier living journey - at 149. My goal weight is 130, which will be 22 pounds when all is said and done. (I know, I'm AWESOME at math!) Today when I got on the scale it read 133.4! WOW! I was really hoping to be at 135 by Lily's birthday which is on the 22nd...but ideally I wanted to be at my goal - and now I am seeing that it just might be possible! Last week I was 136.8, so it seems if I really stick with it for these next couple of weeks, that I'll be there!

I really wish I had taken actual BEFORE pictures, because the difference I see and feel is amazing - to me, at least. I'd really like to be able to compare it with an AFTER picture in a couple weeks. But, I shouldn't complain because I'm nearly there, picture or no picture! HOORAY!

3 comments:

Mella said...

Yay!!!

Sam said...

Awesome success!

Way to go.

Anonymous said...

UM- from one stay at home momma to another- WAY TO GO!! check out www.burnthefat.com It has helped me ALOT. dont enter their contest to win but you could for accountability and motivation. Great people in that community from all walks.
Happy Health!