Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Blog Begins

Well, I have officially given in. I thought I would not become a blogger, but I have been considering it for awhile. I've had some cool experiences, and everyday things that I thought would be good to put in writing. So, it begins. I don't promise anything educational or totally thought provoking, but hopefully it will give a glimpe into my life - our life - the Austin clan from Massachusetts, Britain, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kenya, wherever we happen to be. This is weird because I've always had trouble talking about myself...feeling like my feelings and "issues" would just burden people. But, God is changing me, and I feel like He is calling me to be vulnerable, open, transparent, and real with the people in my life. So, here goes...

1 comment:

Stuck in the middle said...

Welcome to the world of blogs! I look forward to hearing how things about going for the Austins. You need to post pictures of your house!

Love ya,

Jarrod